Thursday, September 15, 2016

About Me

Camrin, Jordyn, Katie and I basketball pictures.
My name is Hannah Crenshaw and I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore at Fortuna High School. I have a cat named Princess and two dog named Tess and Sam. My favorite food is mash potato and gravy and my favorite drink is raspberry ice tea.  My best friends are Marissa, Katie, Jordyn, Caroline, Camrin, and Dylan. I like to watch Netflix in my free time, my favorite show right now is Gossip Girl among many. I have my driving permit and can get my drivers license in January. My birthday is on December 26 and I was born in 2000. I like to go to the lake and the beach during the summer and I really enjoy snowboarding in the winter. :)
 








5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jaafar, i enjoyed reading your blog and you seem to be very cool. I have a cat too he is named Red and he plays all the day! Regarding the thing you would change i share the same idea about streotypes and racism. Basketball is a very interesting sport that i love watching but i am not so good in game so i wich you the best with your team Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Jaafar, i enjoyed reading your blog and you seem to be very cool. I have a cat too he is named Red and he plays all the day! Regarding the thing you would change i share the same idea about streotypes and racism. Basketball is a very interesting sport that i love watching but i am not so good in game so i wich you the best with your team Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wich one are you Hannah , even if the 4 girls are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one the bottom right, with orange hair.

      Delete